Links to Agile Resources
We have the following videos for you:
- The wrong way to do Agile stand-ups.
- The wrong way to do requirements.
- To truly succeed in Scrum, team members must embrace the five Scrum values: commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect.
- Scrum does not include another important Agile value: Simplicity!
- Scrum Master - a Funny movie about the power of Scrum.
- When the values of commitment, courage, focus, openness, and respect are embodied and lived by the Scrum Team, the Scrum pillars of transparency, inspection, and adaptation come to life and build trust for everyone.
- The three C's: a User Story has three primary components, each of which beginning with the letter ‘C’.
11:23PM Sep 01, 2017
by Zeger Hendrikse in Scrum & Agile |